photo headertagline.png

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Who am I?

I'm not the world's best mom by any means.

Some days I never manage to get out of my pj's and a day or two...or three sometimes go by without my remembering to take a shower.

I don't have fancy clothes and my only piece of real jewelry is my wedding ring.

I do not possess any real special talents and I often struggle with bad habits ingrained from childhood.

I don't always have the best response to situations life throws my way and I've been known to cry unexpectedly when things feel like they're just too hard.

I'm a sinner, married to a sinner who now has 4 sinners we are trying to raise in a sinful world.

Who am I?

I'm a real mom, with real struggles trying to live a real life all for the glory of God.


Follow me on my journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment